Help ....Blocage morebox

@ Tigercox :
700 da pour changer le circuit ..il fonctionnait .....mais je veux confirmer : les attaques sont-elles uniquement sur W3 ou même ceux qui sont connect sur AB1 ont eu le même pbm?????????????????
deuxio: sur un autre forum : quelqu'un a fait la même reparation : le morebox (taiwan) a fonctionné normal durant 5h et puis......... Reblocage.............;
Affaire à suivre

slt ; moi mm je suis sur ab1 et j'ai eu la mm chose, donc c kif kif
pour le reblocage , je suis sûr ke sa va arriver ,

les attaque sont partou sur tous les satellite . ci vous aver un more box clone alors changer le en recepteur normale et acheter un morbox originale .

les attaque sont partou sur tous les satellite . ci vous aver un more box clone alors changer le en recepteur normale et acheter un morbox originale .
Salut, je voulais savoir comment reconnaitre un morebox original ?!

mis a part le changement du circuit de la façade, asque quelqu'un a trouvé une autre solution??????????????????

salam alikoum, juste une precision,
yona ceux qui n'ont pas passer la maj du 17, est il s'est bloqué commem!!!!
comme yona ossi ceux qui ont un morebox original et malgré sa il s'est bloqué comeme,
donc; je me casse la tete a trouver un rapport , y'en a pas ! je ne trouve pas!

salut mon frere n a pas mi la majuscul du 17 et s est bloque sur on

pour info : changement du circuit+jtag .........mon "Clone" fonctionne après branchement ............jusqu'à quand , je ne saurais le dire @+++++++++

I know how to restore more box with ON Problem.
But I need full dump for morebox 301d, which is working now.

If u post new full dump for working morebox I shall write and post instructions.

I loaded many dumps, my morebox came to life, but dumps are from 2009 or 2010.
All is working, but I can't load last official sw, only full dump.

I know how to restore more box with ON Problem.
But I need full dump for morebox 301d, which is working now.

If u post new full dump for working morebox I shall write and post instructions.

I loaded many dumps, my morebox came to life, but dumps are from 2009 or 2010.
All is working, but I can't load last official sw, only full dump.

Salam

Try this : http://www.fileserve.com/file/jKMkFm2

(ps. i must tell you that i don't really like your way for helping, i mean your using of "giving-giving"...)

Salam

Try this : http://www.fileserve.com/file/jKMkFm2

(ps. i must tell you that i don't really like your way for helping, i mean your using of "giving-giving"...)
only dump don(t resolve your problem xith morebox y need change the panel
mpc89e58af.jpg

not accessible any more, but thanks.

I think I loaded the dump with that name and that was the file that makes morebox 301d into fully functional receiver like echolink (but not dongle).

The way of restoring is long with many pictures etc, i didn't make instruction yet, and mind, now my morebox (clone with sat in connector near rs-232, (original with sat out connector near rs-232)) after On Problem is restored but it doesn't transfer keys (all dumps are old).
So the process is not yet completed and tested - u see we can't cooperate "give-zero", only "give-give".)))

ezoop: the problem is in the flesh and we will see. The method includes jtag and hex editor.

not accessible any more, but thanks... - u see we can't cooperate "give-zero", only "give-give".)))

Hi !

The link i've given to you is good and i don't understand why is not accessible...maybe 'cause of your country does not work with fileserve.com...i can give you another link by mp and mail if you want, just ask....

About cooperation, i think you're wrong! Yes we can, yes we must cooperate "give-zero" or "zero-give"...it will be always better and greatest than "give-give"...Take care of you.

Dernière édition:
not accessible any more, but thanks.

I think I loaded the dump with that name and that was the file that makes morebox 301d into fully functional receiver like echolink (but not dongle).

The way of restoring is long with many pictures etc, i didn't make instruction yet, and mind, now my morebox (clone with sat in connector near rs-232, (original with sat out connector near rs-232)) after On Problem is restored but it doesn't transfer keys (all dumps are old).
So the process is not yet completed and tested - u see we can't cooperate "give-zero", only "give-give".)))

ezoop: the problem is in the flesh and we will see. The method includes jtag and hex editor.
you have to change mpc on the panel and dump flash memory +eeprom , i try and every thing is alright this attack was made by moresat in ordre to kill morebox made in china the same has touch samsat 560 black with integrated morebox

effectivement ces attaques continuer malgré cette procédure

Retour