Gemini 4.70 DM 500s NoTimeBomp for DM Clone TESTE OK
* Enigma of: 19.12.2008
* GCC 3.4.4 Original CVS
* Web Interface: 6.0.4-Expert
* Busy 1.01
* Tuxtxt V1.104
* CIFS 1.44
* BLUE - Blue Panel (BP)
* 2x BLUE - BP -> Extras/Settings
* YELLOW - Quick-Button (can be configured via BP)
* RED - EPG list for active channel
* 2x RED - EPG style menu
* GREEN - subservices
* own Addon-Server via Internet, many addons with preview
* Retreiving additional functions via internet from the Gemini-Server and install them automatically
* Personal Addon-Server can be used (configuration via /var/etc/useraddon.xml)
* Create your own Satellites.xml, which only contains the Satellites you really need
* Manual installation or deinstallation of addons
* Different Camd´s can be linked to channels/provider (Autocam)
* Changing the name and settings with a menu of its own
* Possibility of establishing a second socket (/tmp/cam1.socket)
Daemon / Server / Clients:
* Automatic test whether the is connected with the internet or not (To be shown in the infobar)
* Dropbear (SSH) can be set on and off (DM500 - DM7000: Standard->off)
* Added editor to configure the cron-daemon
* Little Apache (HTTP-Server based on HTT**)
* Upnp Client and Server (for DM500/56x0 must be instal from Gemini-Server as addon)
* Inadyn (Daemon for different DYNDNS-Services)
* Settings for syslogd
* can be used as printserver (BP->Extras/Settings->Printer (L**), FAQ can be found in the database
* Automount, for examples have a look at: /var/etc/automount.conf. Devices, NFS or CIFS will be automatically mounted. Perfect for DVD- or Net-Drives (Editor can be found in the BP)
* NFS-Server (based on the NFS-Kernel-Modules, not for DM500, DM500+ and DM56xx)
Infobar / OSD / Skin / Background-Pictures:
* Position of the Infobar can be changed without editing the skin files
* Provider, Frequencies, Symbolrate and FEC can be displayed in the Infobar (If the Skins supports this function)
* Display of EMM, ECM or "Expertinfos" are adjustable
* Picon (displaying the Channel-Logo)
* Extensions for Skins (Thumbnails, -Font, Pictures for Progressbar)
* Background picture can be turned off (Plasma - Fix)
* Backgroundpictures (Radio- and File Mode) can be used as Screensaver.
* Changing Bootlogo via menu ( 7020 only)
* Backgroundpictures and Bootlogos can be created, testet and used direct on the (out of JPG, BMP, GIF or PNG)
* Showing Onlinestatus when the Box is connected to the Internet (must be activated in Expert Menu -> Network)
* Moved Gemini events (Ripper, Calendar, email-Checker) from BluePanel Menu into the infobar (eLabel-Name = geminievent)
Files / Devices
* Support for CD-ROM/DVD-drives ,regardless of using IDE or
* Random function for all kind of soundfiles
* Backup function
* Two new root entries for music and pictures can be created in the filemenu (BP->Extras/Settings->Root-Entry)
* Support of the bigger remote on 500 and 500+ (normaly shipped with 70XX/600pvr - activate on BP->Extras/Settings)
* Support for FLAC, OGG/Vorbis and WAV (please install codecs in the BP)
* Functions for SWAP (virtual memory). Create, delete, size and location.
* Device-Manager for HDD / DVD / CF /
* Drivers for -Cardreaders are now included in the Image but are not loaded automatically!
* additional functions (e.g. dishnetwork, cache, location)
* search all channels for an event or an own string. Timers can be added immediatly (Press "Menu" in the epg or use use BP -> extras -> EPG-Refresh)
* Infos of the recorded movies can be shown without starting the movie
* refresh EPG using the enigma-timer (BP -> extras - EPG-Refresh)
* autosave for EPG-cache ( BP -> Extras/Settings -> EPG-Settings)
* Duration of current event in the programm overview ( Menu -> Info -> EPG)
* general information about the EPG Data (BP -> Info-> EPG-Settings)
* a time period for the EPG Data can now be defined (BP -> Extras/Settings -> EPG-Settings)
* Dreamnetcast (shoutcast-player) with Streamripper (direct recording from server and coding into ´s) (for DM500/56x0 must be instal from Gemini-Server)
* RSS und Weather Plugin (for DM500/56x0/7000 must be instal from Gemini-Server)
* System Info: Many extra box infos like HDD temprature, stream-rates (>=7000) or kernel-, memory- and prozessinfos.
* Own scripts can be started via Blue Panel
* Changing the recording parameters (extra before- and after- recording time, storage location and recover-function for your records)
* change the settings for recording (before Time, after-recording time,, location and recover-function)
* Create your own satellites.xml including only the satellites you really need.
* Quick-Button-Menu: Many extra features for the yellow button (e.g permanent clock in OSD, freeze Image, audio selection)
* alarm-clock with volume offset playing own WAV-Files
* Calendar for iCalendar format + reminder ( Supported by MAC, KDE, Thunderbird, Goole calander, Rainlendar...). Standard folder is /var/etc/ical (for DM500/56x0 must be installed from Gemini-Server)
* Support for DreamDVD no matter wether a DVD-Drive is available or not
* New screenshot routines (have a look at the Webif)
* eTorrent - a torrent client based on ctorrent. Can be managed completly over the OSD (for DM500/56x0/7000 must be installed from Gemini-Server)
* disable the - output while taking a recording, streaming a movie and manually (usefull for boxes with very low lan-speed)
* u**ate system time via transponder or internet ( Protocol RFC868 )
* eMail-Checker extended with SSL support (Overview of your POP3 or IMAP accounts)
* create password using the BP (BP -> Extras -> Pwassword)
* rotate al kind of pictures. Also automatic rotation using EXIF (must be activeted using the menu)
* Re-Zapp, zapps after X-minutes to the actual Channel (BP -> Re-Zapp)
* Displays, wether the box is an original one or not (using MAC adress, BP -> System -> -> Manufacturer)
* the Jukebox, Please install as addon.
* records into different folders ( the settings have to be done in the Timer-Menu)
* LED´s are flashing during record (Boxes without display). Must be set in BP -> Extra -> Record
* import of recorded movies every time you enter the Video-Menu or only once when the Box ist starting (BP -> Extras -> Record)
* Records can now be done in the new Eniga2 format (*meta files) or as usal as "recordings.epl" (BP -> Extras -> Record)
* USB-Cardreaders can be activeted over the menu (BP->Extra->USB-CardReader
* With the variables "show_gemini_server" and "show_camd_plugins" the addondownload and the server can be influenced (/var/etc/Gemini.conf)
Fix + u**ate:
* After- and Prerun at records increased to 20 minutes
* after a backup-restore the datas are available immediately, eg. bouquets
* Crash at web-access to PMT-Pid without a valid PAT
* Flickering of the popup "Channel change: Service not found"
* Prevent the popup "Channel change: Service not found" while the rotor is moving
* have a look at the CVS
We'd like to thank everybody who participated in the "Gemini suggestion" thread. Unfortunatly many things can not be realized by us, but must be developed by the CVS-Team
This images doesn't contain any keys or softcams. Backups or other modified Images are not released by and won't be supported in any way!!!
Gemini Images may only be used on receivers of the manufacturer Dream-Multimedia- .
The use of this Image is on your own risk.
If you don't install the Image in flash memory, the flash image shouldn't be of a old version. A swap file/partition (>= 16MB) should be present
if several processes running in background. We take no responsibility for direct or indirect damages!
* The Gemini Project *
* Prepared By "drhg" *
* ( Dream-Gaza Team ) *
* www.dreamgaza.com *
Checking Kernel, Please Wait ....
md5sum ( Linux ppc ).
head.ko = 308509 bytes.
Safe, NO 'clone bomb' found ... Congratulations.
Enjoy Original Gemini Project without Time Bomb !.
(Thursday, 01 January 1970).
welcome on your dreambox! - Kernel 2.6.9 (00:01:13).
dreambox login: root
BusyBox v1.01 (2009.12.12-13:19+0000) Built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.