"LT9th for DM500HD" - LT Revision (3683)
Latest updates from LT Team...!!!
Due to flash memory lack to lower models, some of the pre-instal LT-Addons are not in the image. Download what you want with caution in order not
to be run out of memory to your receivers, or you will have to re-install from scratch.
Once again, i would like to remind to all our fans out there, that a new
skin is NOT a new image, and a new image doesn't always have to carry a new
dm500hd, , dm8000, dm7020hd 20120711
dm500hd, dm800, , dm8000 #84
Removed LTDjMount and LTUshare plugins. (uShare and djmount does not exist
in OE 2.0 since uPnP is now part of Enigma2)
News in LTExternalEPG:
- Now using eTimer instead of crontab (No need to restart enigma2
- Use <> in option "Grabbing Time" to start "EPG Timer Selection"
- Removed option "Grab every n days" (not needed anymore)
- New option to save log as xml (crashlog-like)
- Fixed bug where FATAL error didn't count grabbed channels correctly.
- New xml -grabber
- removed unavailable grabbers and grabber-zonconfigs
- updated grabber_db.xml.gz
If you use ltlinks, be aware that the configuration file is now cal lt9links.
cfg and please start with a fresh one!