Changes since previous release:
L's gstreamer revert which fixes mp4 playback from remote locations
- Spark drivers updated to 20151113
- Using aio-grab from oe-alliance which includes fixes for sprak receivers
- New Japhar IPTV
List (thanks to ToySoft).
- Removed the linux 2.6.18 kernel patch for ignoring the vermagic as it might be the cause of some instabilities.
Changes compared to openpli-oe-core gst-1:
- Ships with gstreamer upstream master git:
Using the same patches as openpli-oe-core gst-1 with only these changes:
because this patch was already checked in upstream.
L which fixes mp4 playback from remote locations.
- Every receiver uses christophecvr's multibox
- Using libtrmp and rtmpdump from oe-alliance.
- Some small enigma2 patches for Dreambox
receivers (ac3/dts bypass and blanking on zap support).
These are only applied for Dreambox
- AAC to AC3 transcoding V2 by mx3
L (requires a fast cpu).
Player from samsamsam included (thx to Athoik for the recipe).
- Large list of public IPTV
streams included thanks to the Japhar Team.
- Updated libcdio and cd[IMG]tinfo for audio-cd support by christophecvr.
, DM7020HD and DM800Se
V2 driver upgraded to 20151201:
added si2166b blindscan support
- Spark images includes the pti.ko from OpenATV so softcam's should work now.
- Using aio-grab source from oe-alliance which includes fixes for spark receivers.
- DM800 first boot will take a while, please be patient. The next boot will be faster.
- On spark/spark7162 you need to set 'box
type = dreambox
' for oscam dvbapi.
We're using the OE-A drivers and 'duckbox
' doesn't seem to work on these.
- On spark/spark7162 you need to set a skin which doesn't resize the framebuffer.
Because sometimes it doesn't scale back to fullscreen.
I've included the MX-HQ7 skin for use as workaround.
- On Zgemma Star you cannot use fullHD skins.
This is a hardware/driver limitation.
Please don't try it, it will crash enigma2.
- Some Dreambox remotes behave very sensitive.
This causes button presses to register multiple times instead of just once.
As a workaround you can adjust the key interval:
Go to: Menu - System - Input devices - dreambox remote control (native).
Set "Change repeat and delay settings" to yes
Set "Interval between keys when repeating:" to 200ms or 300ms.
Press green button (OK)
Now set the same delay for: "dreambox advanced remote control (native)" as well