Black Hole Prism 2.1.0
From Black Hole:
•Support new skins
•Aeon 5 G
•[NEW] XBMC Gotham 13.2 support
• [NEW] Aeon Nox 5 skin for Gotham
• [NEW] Metropolis skin for Gotham
• [NEW] Bello skin for Gotham
• [MODIFIED] German OSD translation update
• [MODIFIED] Default EPG grid timeline ( 4 hour -> 2 hour )
• [FIXED] Unicable recording
• [FIXED] Standby hang-up issue
• [FIXED] Web interface remote control
• [FIXED] Focusing bug on EPG channel view
• [FIXED] Display extend EPG bugs
• [FIXED] Manual timer edition bug
• [FIXED] Updating pre and post recording time bug
• [FIXED] Focusing bug on recording path in installation menu
• [FIXED] Setting video and audio bug in first installation menu
• [FIXED] Drawing EPG grid timeline bug
• [FIXED] EPG update bug after tune in EPG grid mode
• [FIXED] Recording deletion issue on post recording time
• [FIXED] Audio language change bug
• [FIXED] Empty FTA/CAS list issue in channel list
• [FIXED] Broken character in web interface
• [FIXED] Slow PIG close in channel list
• [FIXED] Displaying Dolby/Dolby Plus icon on live plate
• [FIXED] Saving channels after channel update
• [FIXED] Live plate GUI
• [FIXED] Running record color bug on EPG
• [FIXED] Timeshift plate GUI
• [FIXED] Displaying CAS icon
• [FIXED] Displaying Lock/Unlock info
• [FIXED] Saving video output setting
• [FIXED] EPG update after changing channel
• [FIXED] Channel change by view timer bug
• [FIXED] Locked channel's audio issue after changing to radio mode
• [FIXED] Opening Youtube
•[UNRESOLVED] PIP stability in fast scan fav group and scramb channels
• [UNRESOLVED] Having trouble to connect to hidden wifi network
• [UNRESOLVED] Blind scan missing
WARNING: Press i button on remote control to start update when system boots.
The import / export e2 settings support is purely experimental.
It may not work with long channel lists ( > 2 satellites) and could also lose the channel crypto system info. Anyway we strongly recommend you perform a new scan after importing a channel list.
We want to thanks Marusys for the continued support to the Team and all the Beta testers (you know who you are)
THE BLACK HOLE PRISM IMAGE IS BASED ON THE OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PUBLISHED BY MARUSYS AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW IT CONTAINS ONLY SYSTEM ADDITIONS & GRAPHIC CHANGES.
THE BLACK HOLE PRISM IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, KEYS, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.
LASTLY, THE BLACK HOLE PRISM IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.
THE BLACK HOLE PRISM IMAGE IS OPEN SOURCE. THE BLACK HOLE SOURCE REPOSITORIES ARE AVAILABLE @http://git.prismcube-community.net.
This is free hobbyist software and it comes with absolutely no warranty. Use it at your own risk