Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.1 Server Tuner
1) New New New Tuner Server feature working on lan, wan and DLNA
2) Dvb-App updated to: 20120120
3) Vu+ drivers updated to: 20120118
4) New Plugin Vuplus Event (substitute VU+ genuine)
5) Meoboot 1.0
3) Mute button fixed
4) Army MooD skin updated
5) Black Hole Mount Wizard removed
6) Network browser and mount manager included in Bh extra settings
7) Nfs Server now fully auto-configured and is up and running by default
Wifi drivers changes:
- removed rt2800 driver and replaced with RT3070
Tuners drivers changes:
Tuner 0.3.8: more stable, some bugfixes, no hard disk usage
- replaced A867 driver with AF9035
About new feature Tuner Server:
This feature will allow you to share the tuners of this box
with another Vu+ box
, a PC, a Ps3 and/or a compatible UPnP device in your home network.
The server will build a virtual channels list in the folder /media/hdd/tuner on this box
You can access the tuner(s) of this box from clients on your internal lan using nfs, cifs, UPnP or any other network mountpoint.
The tuner of the server (this box) has to be avaliable. This means that if you have ony one tuner in your box you can only stream the channel you are viewing (or any channel you choose if your box is in standby).
Remember to select the correct Audio track in the audio menu if there is no audio or the wrong language is streaming.
NOTE: The sever is built, based on your current ip and the current channel list of this box. If you change your ip or your channel list is updated, you will need to rebuild the server database.
The Server Tuner Feature have been tested and reported working with
VU+ server -> Vu+ client on Lan
VU+ server -> Vu+ client on DLNA
VU+ server -> Ps3 client on DLNA
Vu+ server -> Pc client lan
Vu+ server -> Pc client DLNA
NOT working with TV
Many Thanks to Piefav for Ps3 testing