Meilleur demo pour etranger

TheViper

Nouveau DZSatien
Inscrit
22/7/18
Salam,
I can't speak/write good french. I am sorry that I ask in english.

A friend of me lives in europe and he had some experience with some demo from algerie.
A few years ago he had a Geant 2000HD Plus. It worked good (not best because some freezes, but ok).

Last year he got a f300 hyper (sat illimite). This demo was a big arnaque. IPtv is lagging, Sky Germany is not working, Canal+ is freezing, FShare was only lagging and freezing.

Now my question, is there now a good demo that is not a "arnaque"?
His connection is really good, he has 100Mbit/s Download.

Really important for him is Sky Germany (Bundesliga, Cinema, FOX) , Bein, Canal+.

I hope you have some advice for me :)

Hi !

If U want a receiver with dish use a dreambox or any receiver with enigma2 wtih script subscription , or if U want without dish use Ure smart tv if U have it or any androibox with IPTV suscription.

That all

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks for your answer :) He dont have a dreambox or anything enigma2 related.
But you said android box. Are they better than gshare etc.?
And what is with geant 4040 with forever.
Is this a good demo or arnaque?

Hi !

Forget all receiver like geant starsat and other ....
Get only receiver with enigma2 or androidbox ,it's better for U specially If U live in europe , for exemple ,U don't need to do a upgrade like geant starsat ....
but If U get androidbox choose a better subscription , U can ask ure reseller to give to U a test .

Good luck

Salam,

Really important for him is Sky Germany (Bundesliga, Cinema, FOX) , Bein, Canal+.

I hope you have some advice for me :)

For Sky De look here:
https://forum.zargacum.net/topic/851-sky-deutschland-192e/page-111
for a lot of other channels you can chose from here:
https://forum.zargacum.net/forum/36-pakety-dostupnye-na-nashem-billinge/
You will need to register in order to see the prices.
Everything is explained in their site in Russian and in English.
The servers are in Germany.
I understand Russian but I do not use their services.

For watching football there is the free software Acestream.org = you never pay to any one for watching whatever you want.
I use acestream even under Linux Mint. The channels are very stable in HD. There is a plugin for the browser Chrom to search links for the channels that you wish to watch. There is a special site from where you can make your own acestream playlist and download it. You can chose from 800 chanels and even more.
Is all this enough for your friend ?

Retour