Mise a jour Pack_CCcam-v2.3.0_all-receivers-E2

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

djo64

BANNI
Inscrit
26/8/08
slt

je vous mets a disposition un pack composer de la version CCcam v-2.3.0 pour la plus part des image enigma2 j’espère que vous y trouverez votre compte.

e2CCcam_2.3.0.tbz2
Ccam 2.3.0 for BH Image also Nabilo E2.rar
CCcam-2.3.0_Config_gp_gp2_gp3.zip
enigma2-plugin-cam-cccam-v2.3.0_e2_bh.ipk
enigma2-plugin-cam-cccam-v2.3.0_e2_pli.ipk
enigma2-plugin-cam-cccam-v2.3.0_e2_vti.ipk
newnigmacamd-cccam2.3.0_2.3.r0_mipsel.rar
Cccam 2.3.0 gigablue.rar
CCcam2.3.0__ET9000_PLI.zip
CCcam-2.3.0.freetz.tar.rar
enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam-aaf_2.3.0_all.ipk.zip
Oscam6088CCcam230_E2_BH.tgz

pack_CCcam-v2.3.0_all-receivers-E2 .rar

merci je l'ai installé cccam 2.30 sur ma dm800 SE . ya un bug car peers me voit off et me je les voit on !!!
pourriez vous me dire d ou vient ce bug ?
merci

bonjour
voila j'avais des problème de freez on ma dit que cela pouvait venir que quelqu'un a ponter mon compte un copain m a envoyer ceci

CCCAM 2.3.0 is taking the backdoor crap even a step further.

The lowest scum of the earth, UVADI TEAM, have done it even better this time. Making sure sharing will die for sure if they keep this crap up.

Before I continue, I would urge people with BRAINS and PROGRAMMING SKILLS, to download IDA PRO (torrent) and decompile it for themselfs to find the ********ing remotely triggered backdoor.

How it works.

When you install CCcam 2.3.0 , nothing special is happening at first, and cccam will check for input activity on the pc or box to make sure nobody is watching. When it finds itself comfortably alone, it will start sending your ENTIRE CCCAM.CFG info to this IP 176.9.242.159 (a rented root server in germany).
Now I recompiled a version so I could trigger the backdoor myself, and TADA, some ********ing ITALIAN dialup asswipe connected to the server I just set up , IP : 2.32.190.9. So traffic on my card started. THIS THEY CAN NOT HIDE in Cccam, it shows as a CONNECTED CLIENT from one of your clients in cccam.cfg where the dyndns has been removed (still lack of cccam, if dyndns is non-existing) the security feature doesn't work anymore and everybody can connect on that user.

I have 2 words for UVADI TEAM -> YOU SUCK !!!!!!

The future of CCcam is dead thanks to these low life asswipes , just after free sharing and making their own "spidernetwork" on your card.

BLOCK ALL CLIENTS that have 2.3.0 connected to your server as it will still read all connected clients from the server, trough the client !!

latest original CCcam 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 which are secure and don't have this backdoor code.

ps: AGAIN , if you don't want to take the warning for granted, decompile and look for yourself !!!!!!!

bonne lecture faite un copier coller sur un site de traduction
j'espère que cela n'ai pas sérieux

jai lu quelque part que il ya une forte chanse que vous soyer pirater avec le 2.3.0 dand le firware il ya un un cheval detroi qui difuse votre hoste donc un averti vaut 2

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
Retour