BISS & Panaccess - Hispasat. How to open this?

aags1973

Nouveau DZSatien
Inscrit
16/3/17
Hello friends from dzsat, by any chance do you know how to open the BISS signal scrambling?
There's 2 portuguese channels on Hispasat scrambled with BISS, i'm using on my vu+ zero, blackhole, the ENIGMA2 MIPS IPK NCAM 5.4 & the ENIGMA2 MIPS & ARM ALL IMAGES OSCAM 11.420, but it seems not working on BISS.

Also this week the Czech satellite operator Pantelio, has launched around 84 new channels on Hispasat but they are encoded with Panaccess, and of course my ncam and oscam don't open this Panaccess too.

Do you know by any chance how to open all this?

Also this week the Czech satellite operator Pantelio, has launched around 84 new channels on Hispasat but they are encoded with Panaccess, and of course my ncam and oscam don't open this Panaccess too.
Do you know by any chance how to open all this?

No any chance to open Panaccess system (its cardless,only CI module,so no card no play simple).

RTP3 et tvi international s'ouvrent ici en solo 4k avec lacam Powervu 11429 mais les autres canaux sont codés et je ne sais toujours riend'eux.

Bonjour, oui avec powervu BISS s'ouvrent bien. Merci beaucoup.
Je pense que pour panaccess il faut un CI module...
Pour l'instant me pense qu'il n'y a pas de solution pour le bouquet de pantelio.

- - - Mise à jour - - -

Yes sir, it's true, i think you are right.
Pantelio open only with a CI module...
Thank you for your information and help.

- - - Mise à jour - - -

Yes sir, it's true, i think you are right.
Pantelio open only with a CI module...
Thank you for your information and help.

Retour