Morebox: Solution pour probléme On Ash 00:00

damoclés

DZSatien Accro
Inscrit
30/1/10
Morebox Solution pour probléme On Ash 00:00

telecharger le fichier indique en bas et bien lire le doc word il y a 1 explication.
l'astuce c'est d'appuyer sur 1 des touches de la facade du dongle jusqu’à la fin de la mise a jour.

si vraiment ca ne marche pas, changer le circuit de façade qui coute 800 DA:g:g

http://www.terafiles.net/v-113376.html

merci damocles mais j arrive pas a le telecharger tu peut mettre un autre lien merci

merci mon frere pour l'effort que tu fais pour trouver des solution mais encor dommage ca ne marche pas ,le probleme c'est que le pc ne detecte pas le dungel voila mon frere ,bonne soiree et merci ,demain inchallah je vais essayer le jtag et je te dirais .
bonne soiree .

Hi. I loaded bootloader and all chunk with Jtag many times, from the night moresat fusked clones till now.
Morebox as receiver is working (and we don't need it).
Morebox as dongle is not. Every time I see that first flash block is again filled with FFFFFFF...
I changed dongle boot, maincode (thru rs 232) to new, old, very old - I saw FFFFFFFF.... invariably again.
I made new dongle files around 20 times liquidating command to erase flash - all was to no avail.
So I thought that the problem is not that programme maincode makes "head check" and after a decision to suicide.
But that head chip MPC 89e58af is after sat attack constantly reprogrammed.
To prove that, I soldered MPC from morebox to echolink 3020 (moresat SD receiver, ali c) with the same type of MPC.
And echolonk 3020 committed suicide! (Checked two times).
So changing maincode of morebox can not help. I thought there is the way without changing MPC, but MPC itself erase flash, not boot or maincode.
After that I've soldered (use razor blade to lift chip if u don't know) different "MPC 89e58af" to morebox. I took 2 MPCs from receivers. But morebox can work only with special MPC 89e58af.
I don't know how it looks like.
With new MPCs I used, morebox had not "On Problem" and flash was not rewritten to FFFFFF...,
but now morebox is constantly stucked with ASH (no "solution" can help).

So really the solution to morebox "On Problem" is:

hi res photo of MPC 89e58af, that is being used in working today morebox.

Plz post it if u have working morebox, be kind. We are not to blame that we had clones (as it came out).

Dernière édition:
Megawin MPC 89e58af with red hieroglyphs still goes on? After April attack?
Thx.
How to reprogramme megawin if it is not compatible?
If u have working morebox after last attack plz make photo of the head chip.
I have megavin with blue dot (induces on problem), with silver paint Z across all chip to cover numbers (induces ASH problem), and clear megavin (also ASH). I do not have megavin with red hieroglyphs.

Dernière édition:
I think that old picture with megawin is not actual today.
I'm not sure but I think this megawin will cure On Problem of clone Morebox

MEGAWIN
MPC 89E58AF
0915TGBDA
COG291,000
1.jpg
Anybody plz confirm.

Dernière édition:
Who has repaired morebox 301d clone?
By himself, not in repair shop.
Did anybody repaired morebox 301d by:
1. Constantly pressing button while loading dump?
2. Unplugging - plugging cables of head panel during booting?
3. Resoldering MPS?
4. Somehow else?
Anyone.

salut
COMMENT Configurer le AB1 sur le morebox?

Retour