TRemu dernieres versions :

• Auteur de la discussion alsaco
  • Date de début
A

alsaco

TRemu 1.3.2.5 :

English:
*Some renewals for download.
*Download info is written in message section.
*Audio, Video, PMT and SID pids of chosen channel is written in info window.

I don't give anymore softcam and dcw charing files because there are buttons that download these filese. So you can download these files with TRemu.

TRemu project is still in development and i try to improve it. Please write your problems in detail with your dvb program and its version.

If you use more than one plugin to decode channels, sometimes plugins block each other due to this you couldn't watch channels. So while you are testing TRemu, please disable other plugins.

Now i have Viacces1, seca1, Cryptoworks, biss and dcwsharing algorithms and their delphi codes and i need Nagra2, irdeto2 and TPS au algorithms and code which are written in delphi. I'm expecting your support

http://dzup.my3gb.com/upload/TRemu-1.3.2.5.rar

Dernière édition:
TR-Emu 1.3.3

What's new? TR-Emu 1.3.3

* Unfortunately new algorithm did not add.Soluting system and channels are same.
*It is provided that keys can copy in EMU ınterface.(thanks to @tonytr for giving the idea)
*Message box renewed so that it has some little changes in interface

In future

*If I have supporting which are belongs to crytoprahpy systems (like nagra2,tpsAu,irdeto2 delphi codes ),
thus they will add the project and new versions will be rise.

Thanks to ecoder,billytk06,sniper and all dvbsat administration-family who are supported me in this project.

http://dzup.my3gb.com/upload/TR-Emu-1.3.3.rar

TR-Emu 1.3.3.1

Whats New_?
* It read the download links from TR-Emu.ini file.
so that user can know where softcam.key or dcw_sharing downloaed from
and also user can write own download url suitable the format user can make download.

* ECM TEXT added. some users want to take log for investigating the ECM
For usig this, right click the mouse on ECM and ecm text is activated by user, and with same operation
it can be deactived again.

*Some bugs are fixed

download h++p://www.zshare.net/download/128209734d445df3/

Retour